emWave Desktop Stress Relief System
Ships within 1 business day
U.S. Shipping Cost - Free Shipping
Shipping Method - Our shipper chooses USPS Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx based on customer location
International Shipping Cost - View during checkout
International Shipping Method - USPS Global Express Mail
Return Policies and Guarantee
The EmWave PC Stress Relief System (formerly Freeze Framer) Interactive Learning System with Patented Heart Rhythm Monitor will help you transform stress and anxiety into vibrant energy. Much more than a heart monitor this revolutionary technology guides on how to achieve higher, more creative energy levels, less stress, and optimal health.
Quickly and easily install the software, plug in the sensor and start to have fun with this new and unique interactive ability to see and control your body's most powerful system--the heart.
The EmWave PC Stress Relief System includes:
• EmWave PC Stress Relief System Software
• Quick Start Guide Booklet
• In-depth computer-based tutorial
• USB Sensor Pod Interface Device
• USB Finger Tip Pulse Sensor
• USB 6 foot Extension Cable
• 'Quiet Joy' music CD from Doc Childre
• Free technical support from HeartMath
Minimum System Requirements:
To successfully run Freeze-Framer, your system must equal or surpass the following configuration:
• Pentium 233 MHz (may run on slower PC's, but not recommended)
• Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4 Service Pack 4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista
• 64 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended, 256MB on Windows 2000 and XP)
• 50 MB of free hard disk space (without tutorial)
• 450 MB of free hard disk space (with tutorial)
• CD-ROM drive for program installation
• Monitor and graphics adapter capable of Desk Top area of 800 by 600 pixels and compatible with DirectX 8.
Some computers may require a BIOS and/or video driver/hardware update in order to run DirectX 8 successfully.
• Recommended: High color (16-bit) color palette
Unlimited Support with a Biofeedback Therapist