MyoTrac Portable Muscle Monitor
Ships within 1 business day
U.S. Shipping Cost - $7.50
Shipping Method - UPS
International Shipping Cost - View during checkout
International Shipping Method - USPS Global Express
Return Policy and Guarantee
This is a personal care product and to ensure product integrity, it cannot be returned.
There is a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
Contact us BEFORE you return the item for repair.
FREE Unlimited Support from a Biofeedback Therapist
When you buy your MyoTrac from LifeMatters, you will automatically be eligible for unlimited support via email and an online discussion board. Your login to the discussion board will be sent to you with your shipping confirmation.
The MyoTrac™ is a portable ElectroMyoGraph that is light weight and small enough to fit into a shirt pocket. It packs extreme sensitivity into a light, compact unit that works well in the professional or home setting. It is ideal for monitoring the level of activity and/or tension in various muscle groups as well as for self-training. MyoTrac™ allows total freedom of movement for ambulatory exercises and provides a bright light bar and proportional tone biofeedback. The unit is accurate and reliable. MyoTrac™ offers three sensitivity ranges for muscle strengthening, rehabilitation or relaxation therapy, and provides stable readings in less than a second.
• The highly-sensitive MyoScan active sensor needs no skin preparation
• Two modes of biofeedback - LED and 5 way tone - provide flexibility
• 5 way tone feedback includes proportional, above and below threshold and 4-second delayed alarm
• 13-segment LED bargraph offers expanded range for precise visual feedback
• Wide and narrow bandpass filters provide precise monitoring of normal and fatiguing muscles and eliminate heart-beat artifact
• Includes 1 Triode electrode head & cable, 3 disposable triode electrode pads and earphones
• Low current consumption provides long battery life
Need More Information?