New Specialized Application Suites
Thought Technology is proud to launch two new specialized application suites for BioGraph Infiniti. The EEG Suite and the Physiology Suite take full advantage of the latest functions and features of our powerful multimedia biofeedback software, like DVD movie control, and provide complete control over your entire clinical process, from assessment, to training, to reporting and demonstrating outcome. Both Suites will run with the ProComp Infiniti, ProComp 5 and ProComp 2 encoders and many of the screens and scripts come in versions for one and for two monitor configurations.
Standard physiology based protocols
The Physiology Suite includes all the tools you need for multi-modality physiological assessments and over 80 display screens for training with standard physiological sensors including heart rate with EKG or blood volume pulse (BVP), electromyography (EMG), skin conductance, temperature and respiration. Using the Physiology suite, you can train self-regulation with physiological biofeedback protocols that include relaxation with EMG, temperature or skin conductance, heart rate variability with respiration and EKG or BVP and abdominal/thoracic breathing. The suite also features a full-length relaxation exercise script with a recorded audio track guiding the client through deep relaxation and progressive recovery.
For your clinical assessments and follow-ups, the suite incorporates pre and post-training baseline assessment scripts and a 7-activity Stress Assessment script which takes the client through three cycles of stress induction and relaxation steps, including color words, math task and stressful event recall. Using the stress assessment script, you can rapidly identify any hyper- orhypo-reactivity in any of the recorded modalities.
A full range of clinical tools
Each suite includes all the display screens you need for:
* Verifying signal quality and adjusting sensor placement
* Monitoring and assessing physiological functions
* Recording biofeedback training sessions
* Reviewing recorded data for the purpose of artifact rejection
* Generating session reports and demonstrating the learning curves
Physiology Suite features:
* A skin-conductance driven relaxation script with audio induction track
* A full range of heart rate variability training screens
* Simple feedback screens with auto or manual thresholds
* Single and dual-monitor display screens
* Real-time epoch statistics for instant trend graphing
Physiology Suite Manual
You need Acrobat Reader to view documentation PDF's.